[NEohioPAL] Piano lessons inCleveland Heights

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 9 07:06:27 PDT 2008

Greetings,

     I currently have openings for piano students beginning in September.
     I teach all ages and levels, BACH TO BROADWAY, strong technique and fundamentals of theory. I am classically-trained, but play lots of shows and can teach all kinds of music.
     Located near between Coventry and Lee, I charge $20 per half hour lesson.
     For more information, call (216) 371-5282 or (216) 798-9539.

                                                             Thanks, Evie Morris