[NEohioPAL] Open House and $40 semester discount

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 16:53:11 PDT 2008

Fall into dance classes with patient and experienced teachers

The summer dance semester will finish August 16.  This is the time to take advantage of early registration to receive $40 off the tuition price for the Fall 2008 15-week semester.

Our Open House will be on August 16 beginning at Noon with a free jazz class.  A mini-performance will follow at 1:00pm showcasing several of our summer camp students including sections from "Coppelia's Workshop".
 Visit our website, www.clevelandcitydance.com for both summer and fall schedules.  Download a registration form and mail in a deposit to reserve your class of choice.  We do limit class sizes.  You may also call 216-295-2222.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
13108 Shaker Sqaure
Cleveland, OH 44120