[NEohioPAL] Need Soprano and Alto for Paid Gigs

Vincent Polowy vincentmagic at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 07:21:06 PDT 2008

Greetings Neohiopal People,

"The Dickens Carolers" is looking for new singers for our four-part, acapella caroling group, for the upcoming Christmas season.

We keep rehearsals to a minimum and performances pay $50.00 per hour. We work with several of the local booking agencies and already have several scheduled performances.

We are looking for a soprano, an alto and an alternate who can cover either part. If interested, please call 440-461-0594, or send a resume and photo to info at vincentmagic.com to schedule an audition. Please do not respond to this address.

My thanks and best wishes,

Vincent J. Polowy

Vincent Magic Productions
P.O. Box 21310