[NEohioPAL] Auditions for a Short Play at Royalton Players

Dave Winnyk a_homeless_guy227 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 10:34:30 PDT 2008

Hello friends!
My name is Dave Winnyk. I'm directing a play that I wrote at the Royalton
Players and it's time for auditions! so come and audition and be cool
like that. its a short play called Words Left Unspoken. It's probably only 8-12 minutes in length. The
play will premier on October 3 and 4th.

please prepare a very
short monologue. You will also be asked to show you skills at facial
expressions without using words, and may be asked to read from the
script.

Cast:

One Female: age 16-20, "Always" Has speaking parts
One Male: age 16-20, "Hopeless Romantic" Has speaking parts
One Female and One Male: age 15-25, "Book Holder" No lines but must be able to use good facial expressions
Two Females and Two Males: age 15-25 "Extras"

The Auditions will be held on Thursday, August 4th in the Greenroom of the North Royalton Masonic Temple on Royalton Road between Ridge and State. The temple is in a graveyard and across from an Arby's Restaurant.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me or call me at (440)773-6547. Also if you have a facebook account you can check out the invent invite here.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/event.php?eid=26748402023