[NEohioPAL] Moving Sale (Furniture Available)

cynthiabowers at neo.rr.com cynthiabowers at neo.rr.com
Tue Aug 12 07:38:28 PDT 2008

Hi NEohioPaL,

I'm relocating from Akron, Ohio to Atlanta, Georgia soon to start a new life after the loss of my father and the almost death of my mother!  She's still here thank God....anyhow, I need to sell my furniture AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

Please take a look at the list below and call me or email me anytime if you want to buy it or know someone who does.  I'm willing to negotiate on everything. However, I can only accept cash and you're responsible for moving it.  I don't have pictures right now, but can provide pictures next weekend or you can stop by and take a look.

*  Bedroom Suit 1 - Like New Includes:
Queen-size bed (Oak Palm Tree Design Frame - mattress/boxspring included)
Large Oak Dresser with Mirrow (6 drawers)
Small Oak Dresser (4 drawers)
Oak Night Stand (2 drawers)

Paid $1700 for everything, Asking $750 OBO

* Bedroom Suit 2 - Like New Includes:
Queen-size bed (Contemporary Oak Design Frame - mattress/boxspring included)
Large Oak Dresser with Mirrow (6 drawers)
Oak Amoire (2 drawers)
Oak Night Stand (2 drawers)

Paid $1700 for everything, Asking $750 OBO

* Digital Treadmill - Brand New Still in Box

Paid $300, Asking $200

* Small Deep Freezer - White, Like New

Paid $300, Asking $175 OBO

* 32" Flat Screen TV - Silver, Like New (includes stand)

Paid $750, Asking $425 OBO

* Living Room Suit - Black, Leather Sectional (2 Built-in Recliners & Sofa Bed), Like New

Paid $2200, Asking $975 OBO

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

Thanks a lot!

Cynthia - 330-701-7611
(If I don't answer please leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I can)