[NEohioPAL] Cleveland IndieClub August get together

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Aug 13 06:21:28 PDT 2008

Hi All, if you have short films, music videos or trailers you would like to
play at Cleveland IndieClub on August 24th, please let me know so we can
include it at the list.

Cleveland IndieClub is a monthly get together for those who are interested
in filmmaking and want to meet up, socialize, eat some Chinese cuisines and
learn from each other. Even if you do not have anything available to show,
this is a group that can perhaps lend you a hand for your future project.
This is free to anyone and it is part of the national website called
www.indieclub.com <http://www.indieclub.com/>  with over 200,000 members
worldwide.

For more information, visit http://www.clevelandindieclub.com
<http://www.clevelandindieclub.com/>

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com

President

Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland

www.ocagc.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.indieclub.com