[NEohioPAL] Drummer needed ASAP

Patrick Ciamacco Doumont3 at cs.com
Sat Aug 16 22:52:59 PDT 2008

We are need of an drummer for a cabaret being performed at Cleveland Public
Theatre Saturday August 23rd. Sight reading is a plus, as there are around
17 songs of varying styles. Some songs will be one verse or two based on the
script. The below information is the rehearsal/performance schedule. All
rehearsals will be held at CPT. The start time of the rehearsals can be
slightly altered for the right candidate. Stipend negotiable. Please respond
ASAP with your salary request and conflicts, if any. I will be in the space
building, but I will be checking my email via phone all day. Be sure to
include your phone number as I will be calling people immediately. I would
love to get a copy of the music and a CD to the right person as soon as
humanly possible. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Patrick Ciamacco

Rehearsals

Monday, August 18th ~ 6pm-10pm
Tuesday, August 19th ~ 6pm-10pm
Wednesday, August 20th ~ 6pm-10pm
Thursday, August 21st ~ 6pm-10pm

SHOW

Saturday August 23rd ~ 8pm (call at 6:00)