[NEohioPAL] Carpenters Needed for Change Over 8/23

Timothy King tking76 at att.net
Mon Aug 18 08:42:23 PDT 2008

The Carousel Dinner Theatre in Akron , Ohio is seeking experienced Stage Carpenters for its upcoming change over into The Wizard of OZ.  These are paid positions based on experience.

The change over schedule is Saturday night August 23, 11:00 PM until 7:00 AM and Sunday August 24, 4:00PM until Midnight. Complimentary Breakfast will be served at 7:00 AM on Sunday. Additional call times will be made Sunday Night for the rest of the week.

Please contact Tim King at 740.815.9106 or via email at tking at carouseldinnertheatre.com if interested. We are also looking to expand our call list for future calls, if you are not available for this call but would like to be added to out call list please send me an email with your name, phone number, and email.

Thanks,

Tim King
Assistant Technical Director
Carousel Dinner Theatre