[NEohioPAL] Beautifully constructed wooden posts from Big River - Must Give Away!

office mercuryss at mac.com
Mon Aug 18 19:35:11 PDT 2008

Hello All!

We have 18-20 large wooden posts that were used in our 2007
production of Big River that we no longer have storage for and would
love to donate to a theatre company that may have use for them.
They are pegged posts made from 4x4s. Constructed at Virginia Scenic.
If you might be interested, you can see pictures of the posts on
fineartsphotography.com (look under Mercury Summer Stock 2007).
We need them removed by the end of the week. Call me at (216)
771-5862 if you can make good use of them...they are in excellent
condition.

Thanks
Brian Marshall
Mercury Summer Stock