[NEohioPAL] The Cabaret Troupe auditions for teens

Tcervino99 at aol.com Tcervino99 at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 05:05:18 PDT 2008

     Stagecrafters' The Cabaret Troupe is comprised of Cleveland's most
talented teens, and we are currently seeking singer/dancers in the 10th-12th grades
for our upcoming performance season.   We have performed at The White House,
Off-Broadway and Disney World as well as many other exciting local venues.
     We rehearse every Sunday afternoon and perform two "Home Shows" at
Orange High School at the end of each semester.  Our upcoming Winter Home Show
performances will be Friday December 12th and Saturday December 13th at 7:00 p.m.
     Auditions will be held Monday August 25th at 3:30 in the Orange High
School auditorium (at 32000 Chagrin Blvd. in Pepper Pike).   Please prepare one
song, and bring the accompanying sheet music.   A pianist will be provided.
Auditioners will also learn a short dance combination, so dress accordingly.
      Please call (216) 831-8601 x5102 for more information.
      We hope to see you there!

      ~Toni Cervino
      The Cabaret Troupe Director

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel
deal here.