[NEohioPAL] Jim Snively and Friends at the Lake, Saturday, August 23

Lenne lenne at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 19 14:11:25 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

                    Summer is almost over!   What's with that?  But there is still some fun to be had and I am talkin' taking a "Family Day" and driving down to Senecaville, Ohio this Saturday, August 23rd.  I am Hosting "Jim & Friends At The Lake", an all day FREE show from 1:00pm until 11:00pm at the Seneca Lake Marina.

                    We'll be outdoors on the marina's clubhouse/restaurant deck from 1pm to 6pm then move inside to the FishBone Restaurant, for the cooler evening hours.  Plenty of fine food and beverages available.

                    I'll be joined by  G.S. Harper, Charlie Brown, Istvan "Steve-O" Medgyesi,  Tim fry, Chris Nekvinda & Veronica Darby-Nekvinda,  Shawn Brewster, Tom Evanchuck, Gary Nelson, Steve Wilson, Bill Hinson,  and, "Fu Dogg" (Lex & Vinnie) . Bill Hinson & Fu Dogg are new to you Clevelanders now, but wait until you hear them.  This thing is gonna rock!

                    The marina has a restaurant and a brand spanking new full service bar. The whole thing overlooks beautiful Seneca Lake.  Boat and Jet Ski rentals are available if you want to explore the lake.  Also there is a clean, state run campground right next door, (just on the other side of the entrance road), offering cabins and campsites w/water, electric and hot showers, should you decide to spend the weekend away from the city.  A second campground about 2 miles away also has a small sandy beach.  Camping/cabin info:  740-685-6013.

I-77 South to Exit 37 (SR313)
East on SR313 for approximately 6 miles
The Marina/Campground entrance road will be on your right.

                    Good music, good food, boating, camping, swimmming, socializing--something for everyone to enjoy!    Hope to see you there.  Until then keep it tune.

My name is Jim "LooseChange" Snively and I thank you   www.myspace.com/jimsnively  216-409-1011, pickrjm at aol.com