[NEohioPAL] INDIANS TIX - BUY ONE GET ONE (REVISED)

Kishia Williamson kishia.williamson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 20 15:20:55 PDT 2008

INDIANS TICKETS- BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!

Hi, I am Lavado.

I am selling BOGO coupons for Tribe games. You have to actually purchase a
ticket in order to
present the coupon to receive a free ticket.

They are for "View Box" level and below only. There are three dates
you can not attend. Those dates are September 19th, 20th, and 21st. Any
other home games you can attend.
I am also selling the coupons for five dollars ($ 5.00) apiece. I have 17
left. If you buy them all, I'll take off $10.00
and you'll only pay $75.00 for all. Let me know.

Email lavtownsend at aol.com