[NEohioPAL] smARTS TV Auditions for 6th, 7th & 8th Graders

Captaindave2898 at aol.com Captaindave2898 at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 13:34:50 PDT 2008

Be a host of  your own TV Show

Kids going  into 6th, 7th or 8th grades can audition for

smARTS

The smart show  about the arts

Saturday,  September 6th
10:00 am til  Noon
Westfield  Southpark
Rt. 82  (Royalton Rd.) off I-71 in Strongsville

or

Saturday,  September 13th
10:00 am til  Noon
Great Lakes  Mall
7850 Mentor  Ave. in Mentor

If you're going into 6th, 7th or  8th grade this fall you can audition to be
one of the hosts of smARTS.   Just stop by Westfield Southpark or Great Lakes
Mall and answer a few questions  about yourself and your interest in the arts.
 That's all there is to  it.  We'll invite 8 finalists to a call-back
audition that will be  broadcast on Time Warner Cable's NEON Channel.

smARTS is a monthly show about the  arts that airs on Time Warner Cable
Channel 15.  Check it out on Tuesdays  at 5:00 pm, Fridays at 5:30 pm, Saturdays at
2:30 pm, and Sundays at 12:30  pm.  This past year smARTS featured shows
about the Natural Bridges Puppet  Troupe, the songwriting class at the Fine Arts
Association, a performance of  "Annie" in Beachwood, the "We Gotta Bingo" show
in Playhouse Square, the Channel  5 Morning News Team, "The King and I" at
Carousel Theatre, and interviews with  members of the touring cast of "High
School  Musical."

For additional information or  questions email producer Dave Cockley at
_captaindave2898 at aol.com_ (mailto:captaindave2898 at aol.com) .

deal here.