[NEohioPAL] Fw: auditions: web video spokespeople

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 21:18:36 PDT 2008

To put this into perspective--depends on the client, but at the Talent Group we usually get our actors @ $765 for a gig like this...

--- On Wed, 8/20/08, Jim Kukral <JKukral at fathomseo.com> wrote:
From: Jim Kukral <JKukral at fathomseo.com>
Subject: [NEohioPAL] auditions: web video spokespeople
To: neohiopal at listserve.com
Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 11:03 AM

Fathom SEO is holding auditions for our web video
spokesperson program. If you’d like to get on our actor list for
potential gigs in the future, we ask that you contact us at auditions at fathomseo.com with your
headshot so we can consider you.

Auditions will take place at our offices in Valley View
(Rockside & Canal Rd) over the next week or so. All chosen actors will be
placed into a pool for our clients to choose from. If chosen, you will be paid
$50/hour for your time. You’ll be required to dress professionally and be
able to read a 30-60 second script off of a telepromopter.

What is a web video spokesperson? Check out the live video
on this page: www.postupstand.com.

Again, if you want to audition, contact auditions at fathomseo.com with your
headshot.

Jim Kukral

www.fathomseo.com

one-at-a-time delivery or vice-versa, go on hiatus while out of town, switch
from mime to plain text or vice-versa, etc. check out the FAQS at
http://www.fredsternfeld.com.
please consider a voluntary contribution to support Neohiopal -
http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm#support