[NEohioPAL] Regarding an Educational Film for Young Girls

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Thu Aug 21 17:40:10 PDT 2008

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCER:
Hello.  My name is Esty Crisssman, and I reside in Akron, Ohio.  The
reason I am writing you today is to inform you of an educational
independent film that our group has recently completed called "Mama's
Plan".  We are sending this film to many places all over the country in
hopes that it will help many young girls who find themselves in troubled
situations.  Our main goal with the film is to discourage these people
from abandoning, discarding, neglecting, or harming their newborn babies.
We offer them options and alternatives, and we direct them to many places
that can help them in their predicament.  The film also addresses other
issues such as child abuse, addictions and obsessions, runaways, teen
prostitution, and much more.  We will be happy to send it to you free of
charge if we know that you can actually use it at your agency.
Please contact us by phone at (330)633-6093 or email us at
promiseheart at lpemail.com.  If you are interested, we will first send you
some information about this project.  We then ask that you contact us and
let us know if you would like one or more copies for your use.  We hope to
hear from you soon.  Thank you for your interest.
Sincerely,

Esty Crissman & "Promiseheart"