[NEohioPAL] Come support indie film and watch SUMMER NUTS in Columbus on Sep 25th

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu Aug 21 19:59:53 PDT 2008

Hi everyone, many of you had known me as the director/producer/editor of
many films (short or feature)...

In 2006, I had the opportunity to be in front of the camera in addition of
being a stunt coordinator... It was released and shown at a lot of places
and now, it is coming to Columbus, Ohio.

Thanks to Peter John Ross, the Cowtown Film Series was created, and a list
of great films showing from September till October at The Screens (which is
a huge multiplex theatre).

The film that I am involved AS an actor (my first USA debut) lol and
probably the ONLY time I am playing a ‘character’ instead of being myself

is this film by the great Ohioan Mickey Fisher whom, his earlier feature The
King of Iron Town won some awards

Both movies of Mr. Fisher will be playing at the Cowtown Film Series, I
would strongly recommend everyone to go and check them out (not just their
films, but also others like Peter John Ross’ own excellent World War 2
horror film HORRORS OF WAR, as well my sci-fi/anime styled action film, THE
RAPTURE and legendary effects artist Bob Kurtzman's THE RAGE...  So, please
spread the word to anyone living anywhere near Columbus).

The movies will be playing at The Screens at The Continent at 7:00pm.

Now, of course, bias as I am, I would ask you to come and support Ohio's
independent filmmakers and of course, come to see ME on the big screen
making my acting 'debut'... And when that is over, a month later, come back
to see my feature sci-fi film...

The date: September 25th, 2008, 7pm.
The movie, directed by Mickey Fisher is SUMMER NUTS

Go here for more information and trailers for all the films:
http://cowtown.sonnyboo.com/

Hope to see you there on the 25th for SUMMER NUTS and October 9th for THE
RAPTURE (www.rapturethemovie.com)

Johnny Wu
The 'Actor' wannabe
Producer/Director/Editor