[NEohioPAL] Pro Model and Talent. Can I have some information?

Abby Ze xxdramagirlxx at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 17:53:52 PDT 2008

Hey! I have a few questions...

I was contacted by Pro Model and Talent about two weeks ago. They were
interested in giving me a job with them, after an interview.
I've done some research on them, and I didn't find much. I noticed they
weren't in the BBB, for starters. I also noticed there were a lot of
complaints against money scams. Is that true? Or were the articles I read
just a bunch of nonsense because people didn't get the jobs they wanted?
If you've had any experience with Barbizon, IMTA, or Pro Model and Talent,
please contact me at:
xxDramaGirlxx at gmail.com
Thank you so much! (The sooner the better! My interview's tomorrow!)
~Abby :)