[NEohioPAL] Troika Ranch workshop in NYC - one of the leading groups in dance/tech

Sarah Morrison sarah at morrisondance.com
Sat Aug 23 06:41:06 PDT 2008

I thought I would pass this along to anyone who might be interested in
learning some cool technology.  I'd love to go myself - but I may have
to live vicariously through someone else who can attend!  Troika Ranch
has been leading the dance tech path for over 10 years...  (they were at
Ingenuity last year.)

--
http://www.MorrisonDance.com

The mission of MorrisonDance is to inspire and cultivate public awareness of the art of dance through performances and cross-disciplinary collaborations.  To provide, promote, and participate in educational and outreach programs that increase the awareness of dance and that encourage community cultural and artistic endeavors; to research and develop integrated and cross-disciplinary teaching and presentation methods for dance; and to create opportunities for artists and performers of various media, augmenting the accessibility of dance as a performing art.

Please consider supporting the mission of MorrisonDance through Guidestar:
https://www.networkforgood.org/donation/MakeDonation.aspx?ORGID2=04-3677558&source=GS&cmpgn=DNT&vlrStratCode=p0MHhWTaQA6lPsvxsrk2eEWR2eSevw1BMuJI9xdCHrPG4%2bj6zpkX5JeDvyk%2bzoD9