[NEohioPAL] Thank you to all who responded to my e-mail!

Abby Ze xxdramagirlxx at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 13:42:14 PDT 2008

Hey, guys! It's Abby. (Again!) I just wanted to say thank you to all who
replied to my email about Pro Model and Talent. I went for my interview
yesterday, and I think I agree. It sounded so good at first, almost too good
to be true. Red flag right there. Another red flag appeared when I received
all of your e-mails. Only one email had anything positive to say about PM&T.
I will definitely look into the agencies I was told about.
Thanks so much!
~Abby :)