[NEohioPAL] 48 Hour Film Project--Cleveland 2008 Award Winners!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 07:43:39 PDT 2008

Congratulations to all of the teams who participated in this year's 48 Hour Film Project. 24 Teams competed to write, edit, and produce a film in just 2 days. All of the films were shown at a sold out screening on and judged, and the results are in!

 With
special thanks to our judges: Mitchell Fields, Ray Szuch, and Sara Deering.
And, thanks to you for your patience.
I am proud to announce the award winners for the Cleveland 48
Hour Film Project.

The Envelope Please!

And, the Winners Are . . .

 Audience Award Group A
"Alien Robot Invasion" The Cowboys

Audience Award Group B
"No Pants, No Problem" Team Chad

Best Costumes
"Returning Princess Mara" Erie Lake Pictures

Best Musical Score
"A Match Made in Hell" Lockjaw Studios

Best Graphics
"And In Other News" The Adcom Players

Best use of the line of Dialogue
"Buzz Kill: The Chronic Chronicles" EPP HD

Best use of the prop (tie)
"Striving for Excellence" 529 Films      &   "The Don Denver System: Tape 2" Final Hole

Best Use of the character
"The Don Denver System: Tape 2" Final Hole

Best Sound Design
"And In Other News" The Adcom Players

Best Cinematography (tie)
"And In Other News" The Adcom Players   & "The Don Denver System: Tape 2" Final Hole

Best Acting
Rick Montgomery Jr. in "Striving for Excellence" 529 Films

Best Editing
"Striving for Excellence" 529 Films

Best Writing
"A Match Made in Hell" Lockjaw Studios

Best Directing
"Striving for Excellence" 529 Films

Best Film
"Striving for Excellence" 529 Films

Congratulations
to all of our awards winners!

Brian Bowers
Cleveland City Producer, 48 Hour Film Project
www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland