[NEohioPAL] Don Cox "Abstract Expressionism" Art Show in Rocky River

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Mon Aug 25 17:05:59 PDT 2008

5 Rings Gallery is showing original abstract acrylic and oil paintings from
Elyria artist, Don Cox.  The show runs through Saturday September 6, 2008.
The colors are vibrant, depicting primal emotions and fascination in every
piece.  Prices range from $50 to $299 each.  We have something to fit every
budget and wall space in your home.  Using acrylic on canvas, Cox filters
what we see everyday into his own interpretation of reality into pure
emotion.

Wine Tastings Saturday afternoons at 5:00 pm.  We explain how to use your
senses to get the most out of your wine tasting experience.  Cost is $10 per
person and includes the following:

*	Five 2 oz. samples
*	Several cheeses, crackers, dried fruits and dark chocolate
*	RSVP - space is limited!

Hours: Mon - Thur: By Appt.; Fri & Sat: Noon - 9:00pm

Matt Cook

20160 Center Ridge Rd., 2nd fl.

Rocky River, OH 44116

440-333-9700