[NEohioPAL] smARTS TV Show Auditions for 6th, 7th & 8th Graders

Captaindave2898 at aol.com Captaindave2898 at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 07:23:18 PDT 2008

Be a  host of your own TV show

Kids going  into 6th, 7th or 8th grades can audition for

smARTS

The smart  show about the arts

Saturday,  September 6th
10:00 am til  Noon
Westfield  Southpark Mall
(Royalton Rd.  off I-71 exit in Strongsville)

or

Saturday,  September 13th
10:00 am til  Noon
Great Lakes  Mall
(Mentor Ave.  in Mentor)

If you're going into 6th, 7th or  8th grade this fall, you can audition to be
one of the hosts of smARTS.   Just stop by the mall nearest you on September
6th or 13th and answer a few  questions about yourself and your interest in
the arts.  That's all there  is to it.  Then we'll invite 8 finalists to a
call-back audition that will  be televised on Time Warner Cable TV.

smARTS is a monthly show about the  arts that airs on Time Warner Cable
Channel 23.  Check it out  every day of the week at 5:00 pm, Saturdays at 3:00 pm,
and Sundays at 9:30  pm.  This past year smARTS featured shows about the
Natural Bridges  puppets, the Fine Arts Association songwriting class, a
performance of "Annie"  in Beachwood, "We Gotta Bingo," the audience participation show
at Playhouse  Square, the Channel 5 TV Morning News Team, "The King and I" at
Carousel Dinner  Theatre, and an interview with cast members of Disney's
touring production of  "High School Musical."

For questions e-mail  producer Dave Cockley:
 _captaindave2898 at aol.com_ (mailto:captaindave2898 at aol.com)

deal here.