[NEohioPAL] NBTV Presents looking for extra cast/crew for live-stage shows

Nutty the Squirrel Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Wed Aug 27 09:41:40 PDT 2008

"NBTV PRESENTS," a live-stage comedy show starring the NB Puppets and some
Humans is looking to add some additional cast and crew for our live-stage
shows, some of which we perform locally and out of state/out of country.
We are looking to at least 2-3 adult males or females, in addition to
adult males or females for our crew spots.

If you are interested in being a part of our live-stage show, which we
perform 30-min shows, 45-min shows and 2-hour shows, please send your
resume and picture to us via email at:  Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com

We will be holding auditions within the next 2 weeks and will be held at
NCCC Studio (4913 Storer Avenue; Cleveland, Ohio) on an upcoming Saturday
next month.  If you have applied to us in the past or for the upcoming
pilot, please do not reapply; we have your information on file.

"NBTV PRESENTS" is not a children's show, nor is this a puppet show.  this
show is a comedy show that everyone can and enjoy.

Thank you.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
Business Line:     1-888-866-4877
http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
http://www.MyNBTV.com

To purchase some great NB products:
http://www.cafepress.com/NBPuppets

To see some NB videos/other NB info:
http://www.myspace.com/nbpuppets
http://www.youtube.com/NaturalBridgesLLC

Our #1 goal: "To bring joy and laughter to the world."

Natural Bridges LLC is a full-service professional puppet production
company that specializes in using the NB Puppets for Live-Stage Shows,
Commercials, Roving Entertainment-Infotainment, On-Premise Brand
Promotions, and our TV Series "NBTV."