[NEohioPAL] Fw: PURSE PARTY FOR MUSIC & ARTS EDUCATION

Ann Marie Irwin amilegacy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 28 06:39:06 PDT 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Ann Marie Irwin <amilegacy at sbcglobal.net>
To: neohiopal <neohiopal at listserve.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 6:17:10 PM
Subject: PURSE PARTY FOR MUSIC & ARTS EDUCATION

Purse Party Fundraiser for Music Education
Bella Bagz Legal Designer Inspired Handbags
Purses! Sunglasses! Jewelry!  Prizes!

Join us Tuesday, September 2nd, the day after Labor Day!

Legacy in Education, a non profit organization supporting music and arts education for children in Northeast Ohio is having a Bella Bagz Purse Party Fundraiser on Tuesday, September 2, 7-9 pm at Trivs,17100 Royalton Road, Strongsville. (across from Southpark Mall in the Borders Plaza)  Purses, sunglasses, and jewelry will be available for sale.  20% of every Bella Bagz purchase will be donated to Legacy in Education.  Great prizes! Cash bar and Triv's menu.

Legacy has programs available to help schools provide children with an education complete with music and fine arts.  Our community outreach program is an inter-generational community chorus, Legacy Family Singers, under the direction of Mr. Jim Traxler.  For more information about Legacy in Education, our programs for children's music and fine arts education, to join our community chorus, or become a volunteer, call Legacy at 440 846 0973