[NEohioPAL] Openings for Voice Students

Keith Stiver keithstiver13 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:21:42 PDT 2008

The Stiver Voice Studio has new openings available for voice students in the Cleveland Area.
Several students have left for college, so times are now available for new or returning students.
This is a great time to work on developing your talent whether you want to sing professionally, or just want to do better in your church choir or local theatre.
I am accepting students who are at least 14 years old.  There is no upper limit.  Students of any age will benefit from developing better vocal technique.

All lessons are taught at 13440 Cedar Road in Cleveland Heights.
You can contact me by phone at 330/720.9330, or by replying to this notice via email.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Keith Stiver