[NEohioPAL] GREAT SHOW! at Carousel Dinner Theater

Eric Mull eric at ericmull.com
Thu Aug 28 14:25:51 PDT 2008

For those of you looking to see a great performance in the upcoming
weeks you shouldn't miss The Wizard of Oz playing at The Carousel
Dinner Theater in Akron.  From Artistic Direction to costumes, this
show will have you admiring every fine detail throughout the show.  I
laughed out loud countless times!!

If you want to see photos from the performance, go to my website
WWW.ERICMULL.COM.  click on client access and type in "wizard" for the
password.  You can also go directly to WWW.CAROUSELDINNERTHEATER.COM
to get more info.

enjoy the show!!!

eric mull