[NEohioPAL] URGENT: off topic -- DRY ICE!!!

Marie Bohusch mabenator at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 16:16:05 PDT 2008

I know this has nothing to do with any normal NEOhioPAL topic, but I
hope someone who has done stage/event coordination locally might be
able to help.

My refrigerator's start relay died, GE can't send a warranty service
guy out until Tuesday, and even though there are 270 units in my
building - my landlord doesn't keep ANY spare parts on hand, not even
little idiot parts like start relays.

To cut a long story really short -- I am in quite sudden need of DRY
ICE to save an entire fridge/freezer nearly full of food.

Does anyone know of any dry ice dealers with LONG weekend hours in the
area?  The few I found in the yellow pages all closed at or before 3pm
today.

I live in downtown Cleveland, but will happily drive up to 45min or so
if it means that I can save *ALL* of my remaining food instead of
having to choose what to throw out in favor of making room for regular
ice bags.  I just had to sacrifice a frozen turkey as a big ice cube
for my fridge.  Yoiks!

Thanks in advance!

~marie