[NEohioPAL] Drury Lane feedback- Thank you!

michael goulis goulismp at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 09:16:11 PDT 2008

Hey all-

I've got a lot of great feedback and kind words from our short, Dury Lane- some on youtube, some through personal messages and i really appreciate it and would like to thank everyone who took the time to watch it.

Please feel free to send me anything y'all have caught on tape or done as I love watching work from people I might actually meet or get to work with.  Sage and I are also working on a script for what will hopefully be/become Cleveland's version of "Curb Your Enthusiasm," and will be a series of web shorts/shows.   After the first episode is done we're really looking to get some talented writers, comics, and actors involved as we're looking for more of a random, ensemble cast than just a lead role- as i'll be in the first episode. So hearing from you early can definitely help make future episodes a reality.

Again, thank you all very much and I look forward to working with any or all of you soon!

best,

Mike Goulis

p.s. if you didnt catch it before as other emails took priority and wanted to check it out here's the link again.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rriMrQrIf6g