[NEohioPAL] Dancing with joy

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 12:28:36 PDT 2008

 Hope you all had a great Labor Day Weekend.

Stop by our new home at Shaker Square near the movie theater and check out our classe in ballet, jazz, tap, modern, hip hop, pilates mat and more, or visit the website for a complete listing of classes offered with days and times.

Remember to arrive 15 minutes before your class of choice starts to register.  It the class you desire is full we will do are best to find an alternative class time.  If necessary we may be able to add a few classes on another day and time.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
13108 Shaker Sqaure
Cleveland, OH 44120