[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv hosts a night to remember

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 10:25:21 PDT 2008

A is for the Antics you've pulled throughout the years.
D is for the Disregard you've had for acting fears.
A is for the Anthems you've produced in "Greatest Hits."
M is for the Memories we're left with. You'll be missed.

Please join us this Saturday, September 6, as we bid a fond farewell to Adam Z. Chicago will be lucky to have him.

PNR Improv--PG-13 comedy that's good for the soul.

Please also consider joining us:2008 Schedule
September 20October 4October 18November 1December 6December 20 All shows start at 7:30pmAdmission: $5.00 at the doorWhere: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor ("Newell Theatre")1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.