[NEohioPAL] URGENT: off topic -- DRY ICE!!!

Marie Bohusch mabenator at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 01:18:59 PDT 2008

My thanks to Fred for putting my totally off topic message through.  My gut
told me performers / event people would know :)

I wound up going to Checker Bar -- open for regular business at 9a30 on a
!holiday weekend Sunday!

Many thanks to those who answered my frantic plea.  For those who missed all
of the replies, but might need dry ice for stage, events/festivals, those
special NEOhio power outages, or {like me} a dead fridge -- it seems ice
cream / frozen novelty is THE way to go to get dry ice, even on days when
the [just ice] distributors are closed:

Checker Bar Ice Cream /Classic Lamp
1435 St. Clair, Cleveland

Mitchells Ice Cream
26161 Detroit Rd, Westlake
19700 Detroit Rd, Rocky River
2101 Richmond Rd at LaPlace, Beachwood

plus

The Chocolate Emporium
14486 Cedar Rd, University Heights

A great line of coverage east to west across Cuy.Cty!

Thanks again!

~marie