[NEohioPAL] Big Bongo Blues Weekend

Steve Fine stevefine at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 07:10:06 PDT 2008

Hello Blues Lovers and other assorted mammals,

Bongo Joe and Little Steve-O have a busy weekend coming up .   We're already restin up our old bones

On Friday September 5th will be our Debut at LEGENDS SPORTS PUB in Green (Massillon Rd) from 9 to Midnite. We will be having our special guest 'Tobi' on percussion

Saturday September 6th at the ADAMHOUSE in my hometown of Norton (Former Loyal Oak Tavern from 7-10 pm

and Finally,
on Sunday  September 7th at the MUSTARD SEED MARKET in Montrose from 11:30 to 2:30.  Join us for some Sunday Blues and a Kickin' Brunch.   We got some congas goin' on also for this one.

FRIDAY, SEPT 5th  LEGENDS
SATURDAY SEPT 6th ADAMHOUSE
SUNDAY SEPT 7th  MUSTARD SEED

Come one, Come all, Thou Shalt Embrace the Blues,

-Little Steve-O

www.akronblues.com