[NEohioPAL] SINGERS WANTED

Ann Marie Irwin amilegacy at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 3 07:32:16 PDT 2008

YOUTH & ADULT SINGERS NEEDED  FOR PERFORMING CHORUS
Join us for the fall! Sing with us for the holidays! Christmasand Spring concerts & sing outs! Join as an individual or come as a family!  A great way for performers to share a choral experience with their spouses, children, grandchildren, or friends!
Legacy Family Singers, an inter-generational community chorus, under the direction of Jim Traxler is seeking vocal talent. An informal audition is required.
Advance appointments are available at the Strongville Library, Tuesday, September 16th at 7:00pm.  Call Legacy Family Singers at 440 846 0973 for an appointment.
Youth Chorus - second through eigth grades
Adult Chourus- high school studentsand adults
One position is available for a volunteer rehearsal accompanist.
Weekly rehearsals Tuesday evenings at 7:00pm
Informal Auditions at our first rehearsal on Tuesday, September 30th
We meet in the choir practice room at Grace Church, 7393 Pearl Road Middleburg Heights.  (We are not affiliated with the church.)
For more information, or to pre-register for the first rehearsal call Legacy Family Singers, a choral program of Legacy in Education at 440 846 0973.