[NEohioPAL] LOVE'S FIRE @ Cleveland State--This is the Final weekend!! Sept 4th-7th

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 08:36:29 PDT 2008

Cleveland State University Dramatic Arts Department is proud to invite you
to its LAST WEEKEND of Love's Fire! We have had an outstanding response to
this first production of the season and have one weekend left if you haven't
seen it yet!

Love's Fire is a series of five plays commissioned by the Julliard school.
Written by some of the greatest playwrights working today, these plays are
reflections on Shakespearean sonnets ranging from ridiculously comic and
racy to serious, somber and heartbreaking. They are entirely performed,
designed, and directed (save for one by faculty director Holly Holsinger) by
CSU Dramatic Arts students.

*Terminating, or Lass Meine Schmerzen Nicht Verloren Sein, or
Ambivalence,*by Tony Kushner,
*directed by Holly Holsinger*
*140,* by Marsha Norman,* directed by Denise Astorino*
*Bitter Sauce*, by Tony Kushner, *directed by James Kosmatka
*
*Hydraulics Phat Like Mean*, by Ntozake Shange, *directed by Eric Namaky*
*The General of Hot Desire*, by John Guare, *directed by John Paul Soto

*

The dates are: Thursday September 4th thru Saturday September 6th @ 8pm  and
Sunday September 7th @ 2pm.

Price of tickets are $10 for general admission and $5 for seniors, students
and CSU faculty

Please call:  216.687.2109 for reservations

FREE Parking for the CSU Factory Theatre is located off of East 24th Street
between Chester and Payne avenues in lot S1.
*
*--
"I read Shakespeare and the Bible, and I can shoot dice. That's what I call
a liberal education."---Tallulah Bankhead