[NEohioPAL] Liz Rubino Studios Currently Accepting 3-5 Students Ages 10-18 Into Her Session! Cleveland/Youngstown!

Liz Rubino liz at lizrubino.com
Thu Sep 4 10:24:20 PDT 2008

National award winning soloist, professional AEA performer, and recording artist, Youngstown native Liz Rubino, is currently accepting 3-5 more students into her studio session groups which meet once monthly in Youngstown at the Oakland Center for the Arts. Rubino has 10 core students and an addiitonal 4 floater cores and 6 additional studio session students she works with once monthly, as she just recently moved to NYC to pursue her masters degree at NYU. Core students are selected very carefully, but if you have a insightful, talented student, who is a hard worker and likes hard work, my studio sessions are a great way to get their foot in the door for a future slot in the core private studio as well. All cores also are required to be at all studio sessions, so the students are juxtaposed. The core group performs professoinally throughout Ohio and PA occasionally doing different cabaret venues, and the entire group does a yearly performance in Youngstown in June. This past season, they played to a weekend of sold out audiences presenting "Broadway and Beyond". My techniques as a voice teacher and vocal coach are very diverse, and I have worked hard to hone a particular way of reaching realism in all performance, especially when it comes to children and adolescents.

If you are interested in having your student become a part of our 20+ studio, they will meet life long friends, and get a solid foundation in musical theater, performance, characterization and interpretation, and confidence.

Please feel free to contact me with questions at liz at lizrubino.com, if you are interested in learning more. In the meantime, please check out my website at www.lizrubino.com.

Again, I am living in NYC now, so the next group will be September 21 from 3-6:30pm. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,
Liz Rubino

www.lizrubino.com

Liz Rubino Music