[NEohioPAL] Meet My Favorite Monsters on October 4

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Sun Sep 7 09:01:50 PDT 2008

Join us for Boo At The Bay on Saturday, October 4, 2008 3p.m. and 5p.m. and hear about MY FAVORITE MONSTERS.  This storytelling program features Great Lakes monsters and other creatures including Zelda Zebra Mussel and Erie Mary and  will be presented at the Maritime Museum of Sandusky.  The 3p.m. performance will be at the Sandusky Bay Pavilion (near the Battery Park Marina and Meigs St. Pier) and the 5p.m. performance will be at the museum at 125 Meigs St. in Sandusky. The program is open to the public. Tickets are $1.00. For more information, call the museum at 419-624-0274.

To arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your group, contact Eden Valley directly by responding to this e-mail with your request.

For a complete schedule of Eden Valley Events check out our calendar page at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org.

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, simply send us your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org