[NEohioPAL] Seeking Flute Teacher Advice

George Roth georoth at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 10 14:00:46 PDT 2008

My daughter has just entered fifth-grade, the year that band is first offered as an activity at her school.  She  has never played an instrument and is very excited about learning to play the flute.

I would love to match her up with a teacher who can help her develop a passion for music.   The collective wisdom of Neohiopal is deep and far-reaching, so I'm hoping that there is a member or two or four who can let me know if they have had a terrific experience with a teacher.

We live in Mayfield Heights, so east side proximity is important - University Circle eastward.

Thanks so much in advance for any guidance you can share.

Please send me an email or give me a call on (440) 442-3826.

George Roth