[NEohioPAL] Friday Night Improvisational Comedy with a Purpose- you should come, really.

kimberly pride kimberlypride at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:35:14 PDT 2008

Got nothing to do this Friday?  Come out to see some improvisational comedy and support Public School teachers to boot.Cast includes but is not limited to: Nate Cockerill, Mark McKenzie, Steve Briggs, Deena Nyer Mendlowitz, Chris Waterman....and special guests.  You should come, really.
 fwbImprov presents: Just a Few Children Left BehindA Night of Improvisational Comedy(like 'whose line is it anyways?') Friday September 12, 2008Power House Pub(Located in the Power HouseOn the West Bank of the Flats2000 Sycamore StCleveland, OH 44113) 8:00pm$10 Portion of the Door and all Donations will go to support a Cleveland Area Teacher's project-
While Friends with Benefits Improv will ultimately obly be giving money to one project
(based upon audience voting) it is our hope that the audience's exposure to all the projects (plus guilt)
will help to benefit more than one teacher.
 If you have any questions, feel free to call or contact me. Thank you so much, Kimberly Pride216 255 2651info at fwbImprov.com