[NEohioPAL] smARTS TV Auditions for 6th, 7th and 8th Graders

Captaindave2898 at aol.com Captaindave2898 at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 16:55:21 PDT 2008

Be a host of  your own TV show

Kids going  into 6th, 7th or 8th grades can audition for

smARTS
The smart show  about the arts

This Saturday,  September 13th
10:00 am til  Noon
Great Lakes  Mall
(Dillard's  Concourse across from the food court)
7850 Mentor  Ave. in Mentor

If you're going into 6th, 7th or  8th grade this fall you can audition to be
one of the hosts of smARTS.   Just stop by the Time Warner stage at the Great
Lakes Mall and answer a few  questions about yourself and your interest in the
arts.  That's all there  is to it.  We'll invite 8 finalists to a call-back
audition that will be  broadcast on
 Time Warner Cable's NEON  Channel.

smARTS is a show about the arts  that airs on Time Warner Cable TV Channel
23.  Check it out every weekday  at 5:00 pm.  This past year smARTS featured
shows about the Natural Bridges  Professional Puppet Troupe, the songwriting
class at the Fine Arts Center, a  performance of "Annie" in Beachwood, the "We
Gotta Bingo" audience interactive  show at Playhouse Square, the Channel 5
Morning News Team, "The King and I" at  the Carousel Dinner Theatre, and interviews
with cast members of the touring  "High School Musical" show.

For additional information  interested parents or students can e-mail
 producer Dave Cockley at
_captaindave2898 at aol.com_ (mailto:captaindave2898 at aol.com) .