[NEohioPAL] Voice Teacher Taking Students

Andy Spaulding linusrlucy at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 08:29:47 PDT 2008

Andy Spaulding -Baritone

I am a Music Education major from Ashland University.

After teaching in public school, I have opened my own voice studio.
I am now accepting students for the 2008-2009 school year.

I have a large directorial and performance resume.

To see my resume go to www.andyspaulding.com and click on resume

I have a strong understanding of music selection and preparation for Solo and Ensemble
as well as a large collection of classical, operatic, musical theater and pop music.

I work out of the Theater 8:15 in Green and I am willing to come into your
school to teach.

My private cost per half hour lesson is $15
I am willing to negotiate an in school cost.

Contact information:
(330)806-5221
ARSpaulding at gmail.com
www.andyspaulding.com