[NEohioPAL] editing

Dale Hlaves dhlaves at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 11:20:38 PDT 2008

We have footage for a trailer that we need edited. The footage is on two DVDs plus an old VCR tape and combined it lasts about 22 minutes. We need to edit it down to a three minute trailer. The footage has already been time coded; I know what I want in the trailer and where to find it I just don't know how to edit and I don't have the equipment. We are a new production company and this is our first trailer so we have no money to pay up front but would be more than happy to back load. Our aim is to have the trailer ready for viewing at the Sept. 21 IndieGroup meeting. Anyone interested in helping out can contact:

Dale Hlaves - (440) 250-7073 (w), (440) 930-0657 (h), dhlaves at live.com
Jay Wallace - (440) 667-7823 (c)

Thank you.

Dale Hlaves