[NEohioPAL] September 16 Baroque Trumpet Concert postponed

Beverly Simmons beverly.simmons at case.edu
Fri Sep 12 10:47:55 PDT 2008

Virtuoso baroque trumpeter Niklas Eklund is known for playing "on the
edge," but he took that attitude too far this week. Falling off a
cliff in Norway, Eklund is hospitalized with his arm broken in two
places, and is unable to play our Chapel, Court & Countryside concert
this Tuesday, September 16, in Harkness Chapel. We are doing our best
to re-schedule the concert for the Spring, so stay tuned -- we will
post any news on our website. But for now, you should know that the
concert will NOT take place as scheduled this Tuesday.

Beverly Simmons, DMA
Founder/Manager
Chapel, Court & Countryside
Case Western Reserve University