[NEohioPAL] Neighborhood Watch Request -- STOLEN CAR

Marie Bohusch mabenator at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 18:00:26 PDT 2008

More here: http://www.huschie.com/stolen-car-HTMNA93.php with full
identifying details in case the thief/thieves switches the plates.

In addition to what's listed there, I had my 12'x12' pavilion and my
pack tent in the car in order to tend to repairs/service and such out
at my parents' house before heading out to Recycled Rainbow 25-28
September.  Living on a very "starving artist" budget -- losing event
gear only 12 DAYS before an event is almost worse than somebody
stealing my car.  My insurance will cover a loaner CAR for me, but
gear is a different question.

Please pray for a speedy return of my car and all of her contents.  If
you see her -- please call the police immediately.

No bad juju or worst case scenario replies, please.  My mind has
already concocted too many today.

~marie