[NEohioPAL] Seeking actors and crew for TV Series ASAP

Alex P Michaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Mon Sep 15 09:22:00 PDT 2008

Prelude2Cinema is gearing up to shoot new episodes of "Out of Darkness" to air on cable before the end of 2008. We are seeking actors and crew members to lend a hand. Certain episodes will involve a courtroom setting and other stories will involve a series of murders and crimes.  We are open to all types of actors. Our show is sort of like "The X-Files" meets "Law & Order" so we need a diverse type of actors. Some roles may be reoccurring characters.

We will be working with the actors already involved in the show as well. That includes the detectives of the Seventh District and others. We are solidifying new sponsors for the series so stipends and other compensation may be available for current cast and experienced talent and crew.

The episodes will be airing on Television so we can guarantee a lot of exposure.

If interested in acting in the show or being part of "Out of Darkness" contact Alex P. Michaels A.S.A.P. at alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

For info on the series, visit the official site at
www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm
or be our friend at Myspace at