[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv has a show this Saturday!

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:53:52 PDT 2008

PNR Improv hopes everyone sustained the winds last night with minimal damage and disruption.

Being serious is no fun.

How about...

Tired of having no energy and no power? Come to see PNR Improv this Saturday! We have plenty of energy, and our spontaneity has the power to surprise!

Trying to be funny--and failing--is no fun either. Huh.

PNR Improv--PG-13 comedy. Just because.

Please also consider joining us:2008 Schedule

September 20October 4October 18November 1December 6December 20 All shows start at 7:30pmAdmission: $5.00 at the doorWhere: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor ("Newell Theatre")1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.