[NEohioPAL] Veterans' Day Photo Exhibit at 5 Rings

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Tue Sep 16 05:54:50 PDT 2008

In honor of Veteran's Day, we are hosting Rudy Biser's Collection of photos
from the Vietnam War, the Vietnam War Memorial and other memorials in
Washington D.C. Biser is a Vietnam Veteran himself, and his photos tell his
story. Please join us this month for a powerful and significant show.

The opening reception for the Biser Collection is Saturday Nov. 1st and runs
through Nov. 15th. Biser compliments his photos with his selection of poems,
military creeds, etc. The result is a personal collection that is truly
powerful and touching. We are honoring Veteran's Day with this presentation.

*	No entry fee for the show
*	Prices are kept low to make it easier to bring these home -
especially for Veterans
*	Free Parking for 50 cars
*	Center Ridge Rd. - off the Hilliard / I-90 exit
*	Opening Reception 11/01/08 5-9pm with wine and complimentary hors
d'oeuvres and desserts

Matt Cook

20160 Center Ridge Rd., 2nd fl.

Rocky River, OH 44116