[NEohioPAL] Check out The Rapture in Columbus on Oct 9th!

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Tue Sep 16 21:25:03 PDT 2008

Hi everyone, just wanted to share this review from a national website,
Cinema-Crazed.com, founder Felix Vasquez Jr. whom also writes for
FilmThreat.com did a nice review on The Rapture, my current feature film,
where he gave it a 3 stars out of 4. The entire review can be found at
http://www.cinema-crazed.com/r-z/rapture.htm

In addition, The Rapture will be on big screen again, this time in Columbus,
Ohio, on Oct 9th at 7pm at The Screens at the Continent, 6360 Busch Blvd,
Columbus 43229, the ticket is only $3/Person

The Rapture is a sci-fi/ultra low budget film shot in Ohio during the Summer
of 2006 and it took almost a year to get visual effects into the film. In
addition of winning numerous awards, it is currently distributed at many
countries and it is widely available at Cuyahoga County Libraries. Many
talented Ohioans helped made this happened, including several great cast who
are member of NEOPAL.

You can check out the trailer for The Rapture at www.rapturethemovie.com
<http://www.rapturethemovie.com/>

Once again, the success of THIS film is not because of one individual, but
the collective effort of all of us who made it happen, so here, I thank you
all for your support.  And hope you will continue supporting my future
projects, which currently we are finalizing Jean Claude the Gumming Zombie
film.

Once again, thank you and hope you enjoy the review and have time to make it
to Columbus' screening.

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com

www.thegummingzombie.com

President

Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland

www.ocagc.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.indieclub.com