[NEohioPAL] political discussion on Neohiopal ?

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 07:07:57 PDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I can appreciate that people want to weigh in on what should and  shouldn't
be posted to this list, but you are stuck with me as the arbiter of  what
should go through.  :-)

I think that the choice of who is about to be president affects all  of our
lives as citizens and as artists so it is a perfectly legitimate and  important
discussion to happen here.

If you don't want to participate or read them,  delete.

That said, I will allow postings on this topic for a bit longer and  then
announce a cut over to the Neopal Yahoo board (the sister site to this list
intended for discussion) in the near future:

Regards,
Fred Sternfeld
Neohiopal owner and  administrator