[NEohioPAL] Fundraiser Proposal

mich elle mehujar at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 10:33:21 PDT 2008

My name is Michelle Hujar, and I love to help organizations raise money with my business, Cookie Lee Jewelry fundraisers are my specialty and are an exiting way for your organization to make money to help your organization succeed!  I donate 25% of the sales to your organization (not including sales tax).

It is my experience that an average sale is $30-$50 per customer.  Imagine a table set up in your lobby during performances to raise additional monies for your organization.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to helping your organization raise money.

Michelle Hujar, Unit Manager 1
Cookie Lee
Independent Jewelry Consultant
330.780.6214

Get a sneak peak at the Fall/Winter 2008 catalog
See it. Wear it. Sell it.  www.cookielee.biz/michellehujar

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.