[NEohioPAL] CALLING ALL ACTORS/ACTRESSES: Get Your Own Affordable ONLINE Video Demo (Hosting Fees Apply)

Tanya cbs2 at neo.rr.com
Fri Sep 19 11:07:45 PDT 2008

Have your 'head shots'  but don't have a demo reel yet?
How can someone really tell how talented you are in acting from 'just' a
picture?

We can film you to walk-out onto your  own  website !!!

Don't have a website?
We offer a variety of affordable ways you can show off your on-camera
talent.....

You can even make an extra income marketing your web acting services.....

We offer affordable video studio and post-production prices  that will meet
even a starving actor's budget ....
and you may even be picked to be part of our actors gallery that is being
marketed all around the world!!!

Visit our website and give us a call today!

(Video Production & Hosting Fees Apply - Please Call for Details)

Video Marketing Made Easy
A Division of Combined Business Solutions, Inc.
 <http://www.vmmez.com/> http://www.vmmez.com/

 <http://www.combinedbusinesssolutions.com/demo.cfm> Click Here to See a How
a Live Web Actor Can Look On Your Website:
 <http://www.combinedbusinesssolutions.com/demo.cfm>
http://www.combinedbusinesssolutions.com/demo.cfm
<http://www.combinedbusinessolutions.com/demo.cfm>

Video and Sales Dept.: 234-525-0178
Company Email: info at vmmez.com

Proud Member of the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce
 <http://www.cantonchamber.org/> http://www.cantonchamber.org/